• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does any rescues or anyone want any hutches

nicola12

Young Bun
hi ive got 1 5ft hutch and a block of 2 4ft hutches,does anyone want them? they are free to the first person who comes to collect them :) im in mansfield,notts

Where are you? I know a rabbit rescue in Staffordshire that desperately needs hutches. The bloke that runs it has 60 rabbits is finding it difficult to keep the rescue running cos of lack of funds. I think he would really appreciate this.

Sorry just seen where u are after i submitted my reply. I might get in touch with the bloke and let him know.

Hi I contacted the rescue today but unfortunately he doesn't have the transport to collect them so please feel free to give them to someone else.

i am not able to take the 4 ft hutches but i'm sure that rescue/ boarder would be happy to take all the hutches if you e-mail her :)

Back