• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roger & Dave's Day Trip In!

TRACEY

Banned
Not had the boys in the lounge for a little while and want to update my sig with some new photos. So here are some recent pictures of the boys!

Tracey X

Last edited:
BirdieBun said:
awww i never noticed that roger had white socks and dave has black socks cutieeeeeeeeeee :love:

Well they just borrow each others depending on their outfits for the day!!! :lol:

Tracey x

TRACEY said:
BirdieBun said:
awww i never noticed that roger had white socks and dave has black socks cutieeeeeeeeeee :love:

Well they just borrow each others depending on their outfits for the day!!! :lol:

Tracey x

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: awww and Daves back legs stretched out looks so chilled - hun i think the all wanna be house buns!

:lol: :lol: :lol: awww and Daves back legs stretched out he looks so chilled!!!

I think tbh they all wanna be house buns! :love:

I would love for Roger and Dave to live indoors, they are always so well behaved when they come in. More than I can say for the other 2 norties who do live inside :roll:

Tracey x

Back