• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gandolph & Minky. ( My foster bunnies ).

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
As promised here are some piccies of Gandolph & Minky, the 2 beautiful bunnies i`m fostering on behalf of a friend of Jay (Jaypot).
They have both settled in really well & i feel will ba a joy to look after. :D

PICT1150.jpg

This is the ever so handsome Gandolph :love: He isn`t a cuddle bunny but is very inquisitive & loves exploring.

PICT1151.jpg

This is the beautiful minky :love: She likes a good noserub but is also very inquisitive & doesn`t stop still for long.

PICT1152.jpg

In their crate, though hopefully by the end of today we will have put their playhouse together & then they can move back into that.

PICT1154.jpg

Time to explore the kitchen.................. When in their crate they`ve been using their litter trays but in the kitchen they seem to be having a poo flicking competition! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PICT1155.jpg

Lets go & explore over here now........................

PICT1157.jpg

Doing their own thing.

aren`t they gorgeous? :D
Su.x

honeybunny said:
they are lovely..how on earth are you going to be able to give them back?! :lol:

Chants * I must be strong.............. I must be strong...............* :roll: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Oh my, oh my, oh my - they are just tooooooo adorable for words - they look so happy and contented already :D :D :D :D :D

Back