• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have you not booked Roaming Rudy yet?!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
He has a dates available from March folks! So come on... please help kayj raise the much needed funds for the garage so she can help those bunnies in need!!!

I know I'm not around much at the minute but please keep roaming rudy going! We have raised quite a bit so far, but we need a lot more to help kay reach her target!! When I get chance, I will try and calculate how much has been raised so far.

Kay's garage is being put up in April so lets try and help as much as we can before then - although Roaming Rudy will still be going after then to help raise money for kay's rescue!

Please pm Phill for the time being if you would like to book roaming rudy :D And for those of you that are having him and already booked, don't forget the piccies!!!!

Thanks guys!! :D

Any queries or questions, please don't hesitate in getting in touch with me, Phill or kayj. I may take longer to respond with not being around a lot, but I will do my best :D

Please can people who have booked Roaming Rudy make sure he gets sent to the next person for the dates that have been booked for him and that he arrives in the condition that he arrived to them in.
Thank you
Kayxx

Jemma, you can donate how ever much you can afford to Bunnyhops to have Rudy for a few days

Back