• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded and in their new home

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Some pics of Trip and Scarlett :D I know the paving slabs are a right mess but that is just temporary, someone is coming to lay them properly in a few weeks :D And the rubbish next to the run is from the boy next door who chucks sweet wrappers out his window :roll: It does all get thrown back over the fence before the buns are let out

000_0885.jpg

This was when they had only been together a few hours :D And they both stayed on those sides of the run for ages :lol: Smirnoff sat on the top of the hutch to supervise the bonding.

000_0886.jpg

000_0887.jpg

000_0902.jpg

000_0901.jpg

In the hutch together :D

000_0900.jpg

000_0896.jpg

000_0895.jpg

000_0904.jpg

I was trying to get them grooming but they just stop when I get the camera out :lol: They do have vetbed on the bare space you can see in the pics but my brother has taken it out to cut it a bit because I cut it a bit too big :oops: And there closed off bit of the hutch is filled to the top with yummy hay :D

Aw aren't they gorgeous!!!
Is that the £110 HUtch of ebay from Happy Hutch Co?
What do you think of it? I'm thinking of getting one, would you recommend it?
Faye x x

Thanks guys, I think im more excited about it all than they are :lol:

Is that the £110 HUtch of ebay from Happy Hutch Co?
What do you think of it? I'm thinking of getting one, would you recommend it?

Yes it is :D I would defo recommend it. I paid £90 to get it here (couldnt get one that size here :roll: ) and am ordering another one because its so good. The buns love it. Here is a pic of the inside space to give you an idea of how big that part is. Oh and it was pretty easy to build too :wink:

000_0862.jpg

And of course your puddy cat is lovely too

Aww thanks. She usually poses for pics but Im sure she knew I was taking photos of the buns and looked away :lol:

Back