• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Someone stop me from looking...please!!

Jack's-Jane said:
Cookie&Twix said:
I blame Jane for my new addiction!

Ooooops.......... :oops: :oops:

:lol: :lol:

Janex

Hehehehe!! I'll let you off Jane, if not for you (I noticed rex's for the 1st time through your posts and beautiful siggy), I would never have stumbled across such gorgeous animals. Hubby has noticed me looking and is giving me that "don't you dare" look :lol:

Rex and Alice are also my 2 favourites on the RR pages at the moment. Poor Alice has had a horrible start in life (I think she is from the same breeder as Jane's Meg isn't she?).

Rex's face is very similar in shape to Piper's, which is probably why I like him.

I hope they both find wonderful homes soon.

Are you????? :love: No...I musn't :no: ...... Is she spayed? Will you be bonding her with a nice neutered gentleman of impeccable background :wink: I'm thinking...nice big shed up in the top corner with attached run........... :roll: :roll:

Are you????? No...I musn't ......

Oh go on... You have loads of room in that large garden of yours Hilda....
Andy wants another bun to bond with Bertie, I've told him no :no: :no: not until we have Furby and Fudge bonded..He likes a bun called Flower and I love becki's jen :love:

capel said:
Are you????? :love: No...I musn't :no: ...... Is she spayed? Will you be bonding her with a nice neutered gentleman of impeccable background :wink: I'm thinking...nice big shed up in the top corner with attached run........... :roll: :roll:

Yes she is already speyed according to owner..we will check with their vet and if she isn't, then we spey routinely before homing. :D
We have so many gorgeous boy buns she could be paired with and...a buuny run could always be arranged :D :D :D :lol:

and Karen..Flower is still here......and my hubby is coming over to Wales in 2 weeks........great delivery service we offer eh?! :lol:

Back