• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should I keep her??!!!

thehappypixi

Warren Scout
As a fosterer the hardest thing sometimes is letting them go. I am fairly good at it and have only ever kept one, my Lancelot, (aka. Humpy) as he is aggressive to anything except cats. (?) Odd. Anyway, recently he has been spending a lot of time sitting next to Peppermints run (he has the run of everywhere and visits who he pleases) and she comes and sits next to him. So, I decided to let them together and see his reaction, and hers!
I think it's love.
She is sleeping is his cat basket with him next to the heater and you'd never know they hadn't always been together.
I have to keep her really, don't I? I just try so hard to draw the line. Humpys not alone, he always has me or the cats so is it justified?

Cor, you guys aren't biased at all are ya??!! Lol :D
They are both mishmash scruff buns and I think around the same age, Humps is about 5 and I guesstimate her at 4. Humps has a bad eye and she has bad teeth, perfect match!
I just happen to have some pics, wouldn't ya know ;D

HumpsPepper.jpg

It amuses me that Humpys' ears can't decide it their up or down so thet just stick out sideways!

I sometimes wonder if he's part cat, he really is the oddest bunny I've ever met. So friendly, runs round my feet till I stop and scratch his head, follows me round like a dog, plays chace with the cats and lets them groom him. I don't know if she knows what she's getting herself in to.
Gess I'll sign the papers over to myself tomorrow then ;D

thehappypixi said:
As a fosterer the hardest thing sometimes is letting them go. I am fairly good at it and have only ever kept one, my Lancelot, (aka. Humpy) as he is aggressive to anything except cats. (?) Odd. Anyway, recently he has been spending a lot of time sitting next to Peppermints run (he has the run of everywhere and visits who he pleases) and she comes and sits next to him. So, I decided to let them together and see his reaction, and hers!
I think it's love.
She is sleeping is his cat basket with him next to the heater and you'd never know they hadn't always been together.
I have to keep her really, don't I? I just try so hard to draw the line. Humpys not alone, he always has me or the cats so is it justified?

YES

Lol :D :D :D

Thanks, I don't feel so bad now! J

ust have to tell them both they aren't allowed to get attached to any more or I won't be able to help the needy ones!

Lol

Thanks, I don't feel so bad now! J

ust have to tell them both they aren't allowed to get attached to any more or I won't be able to help the needy ones!

I kept my foster bun Fudge :D he needed that forever home...
I'm really glad I've kept him now as hes coming on really well & allowing us to stroke him( which he didn't before he came here) hes a different bun since he came here ... My poor boy hadn't had a good start before he came to live with us :(

Definately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't they look so similar (apart from the markings) what if they were from the same litter and they have finally founf each other! It's like a film. :D

Way to go girl :lol: They were made for each other..... I'll even add something extra for the Happy Couple to the box I'm sending .

Back