• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how do i upload?

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
a video from my camera phone? I just found some piccies and a video i want on the computer and i was wondering how do i get them off my phone?

Um dont you just connect your phone to the computer? Thats how I get pictures from my phone to my computer :D

Although I am having trouble getting my videos from the video camera to the computer :oops: I have the software on the computer and it just doesnt do anything, with my camera it just transfers the pictures. If anyone can tell me what Im doing wrong I will show you all the cute bunny videos I have on there :lol:

Depends what phone you've got. Did it come witha cable? Or do you have a bluetooth or infrared (depending what phone you have again) connection on your PC. Else , you can usually email it to yourself - put your email address, where you'd normally put a number in a MMS.

Do you have a button to push to change between letters and numbers when writing a text? That's what I have to do, to put in an email address.

I have a USB(I think) Cable to get photos/videos onto the PC, but it depends what package came with your phone, if you didn't get a cable with, you could easily go to the nearest phone shop and by the right cable for your phone. If that does not help I am stumped :lol:

Hope that helps

Kirsty x

Back