• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Success - Just in time!!!

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
Here are some piccies of my buns finally at ease with each other - after a week of fur pulling and chasing!!! :roll:
Happily settled in their pen :D (although they have the run of downstairs whilst supervised).
Just in time for our new arrival - a 15 month old Bernese Mountain Dog!!! :shock:
He is a handsome boy, needed a new home cos his owners broke up :( .

AS.jpg

ASathome.jpg

Aupstairs.jpg

They are so cute :love: :love: so it took you a week to bond them ?
I'm bonding my 2 on Friday hopfully,I'm a little nervous... I think I'll have to realise I cant seperate them if they fur pull & chase..Have you any useful tips for me please ?

Don't worry - I'll be doing a photo shoot of new doggy as soon as he gets here!!! - i am pretty excited - will be nice to have a big silly boy in the house again (my last one died in Dec :cry: )
The buns took a week to bond cos I kept on separating them, as Scipio (white) was getting bad nips on the face/eye area - realised that I wasn't making the situation any better by separating them - so left them to it, and guess what? he's big boss boy now! :p

omg if your white one was a lop it would be snowflake and isaac down to the white patch on the paw!.
Dont b and w couples make the best! lol :)
They are gorgeous and cant wait to see the dog!

new puppy

Benson.jpg

Well, here's the new puppy!
had a sleepless night last night - mostly with dog as my pillow :lol:
luckily he doesn't pay the rabbits too much attention, so it won't be too long til I can let them out with him around - they were pretty miffed at being shut in their pen yesterday evening! :roll:

Back