• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No-Bun Loves Hal....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
:cry: :cry:

I have tried to bond him with 6 different Does but they all attack him within a few minutes of introduction :cry:
As Hal is almost totally blind he gets TERRIFIED and so fights back in self defence :shock: :cry: He NEVER instigates a fight but the Does just seem to want to bully him :cry:

Picture352.jpg

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
:cry: :cry:

I have tried to bond him with 6 different Does but they all attack him within a few minutes of introduction :cry:
As Hal is almost totally blind he gets TERRIFIED and so fights back in self defence :shock: :cry: He NEVER instigates a fight but the Does just seem to want to bully him :cry:

Picture352.jpg

Janex

Send him to me Jane :love:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww he`s soooooooooo handsome! :love: :love: :love:
Perhaps he`s just too handsome & your girlies can`t believe it`s true :?:

Su.x

OMG he is the most lovely looking bun I think I have even seen :love: :love: :love: :love:... Are the females okay with other males ?
Jane I didn't realise you had 40 buns :shock: :shock: they must really keep you on your toes ....

karen354 said:
Jane I didn't realise you had 40 buns :shock: :shock: they must really keep you on your toes ....

Mostly I dont know if I am on my head or my heels :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol:

Janex

but he;s so beautiful, how do they not fall for him immediately. I hope he finds a wifey soon poor guy!

Awww he's a stunner! :love: Maybe if your girly buns don't like him he might be looking for a boy bun (and nobody knew)! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love Hal - he is gorgeous. Reminds me of the gorgeously cuddly Bigwig that Eve re-homed. :love:

If your does are anything like my bun Molly then they are probably a bit too highly strung for him - he needs a low maintenance easy-going girly. :lol:

i once had a totally blind buck, and he was very elderly. the only bun in the world he could live with and wasnt scared of was a neutered zw buck :shock:
doo you have any placid young neutered bucks who may appreciate a father figure?

Back