• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An Update On Meg

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Well so far so good :D After Meg was found to have Uterine Cancer when she was spayed I have been watching and listening carefully for any signs of it having spread to her lungs. All seems well at the moment (*touches lots of wood*) and Meg has gained weight :D

I have attempted to bond her with Hal but she did not like him at all :cry:
So far No-Bun has.... :? :cry:
So now I am waiting until Ryan is neutered and will see if Meg will like him.
I took this pic of Meg just now

Picture354.jpg

Can you imagin how anyone could think that culling her was OK....... :x

Janex

Glad she's showing no signs of spread of cancer, hopefully she was spayed in time. She's beautiful, almost fawn like isn't she?

Ah Jane nice to see her and that hopefully things are going well, shame about not finding a suitable husband yet, but after all that breeding maybe she`s been put of men for life :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank goodness for Nicola saving her and the others and for kind people like yourself taking them in and giving loving homes for life.

Mandy

Meg

Jane,

What a BEAUTIFUL bunster - I so hope all will be well with her - she looks like such a sweatheart :D

I also wish her well in love :lol:

omg Jane! She is BEAUTIFUL Wish I lived closer,,all those rexes :love: . I'd be banging on your door every morning for a fix!! :lol:

Awwwwwwwwww she`s looking more beautiful than ever jane. :D
So glad to hear the cancer hasn`t spread & she`s getting on so well. :D

Su.x

Awww that's fantastic news Jane! Keeping my fingers crossed for her to have a healthy and happy future.

Fia has turned into a right little character - she put both her paws on my hands begging for food and gives me kisses too :love: :love: So glad she is here with me and Zion. I am going to try and clicker train her and see what else she can do :D

Shiv, Zi & Fia xXXx

Back