• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ENORMOUS DOG CRATE ON EBAY - is anyone interested?

I got a brand new 48" dog crate from ebay for about £38 I think it was.
Its a regular seller so worth having a search around - quite a few do this size.

The crate at the top is 36" wide so the widest I have seen with a 48" depth.

Oh Jane - mine arrived a couple of days after yours - the courier had delivered to my neighbours three doors down :shock: - when I said leave with neighbours I meant the immediate ones!

Caz

Caz said:

Oh Jane - mine arrived a couple of days after yours - the courier had delivered to my neighbours three doors down :shock: - when I said leave with neighbours I meant the immediate ones!

Caz

OMG did some-one help you move it? They are some-what heavy :shock:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Caz said:

Caz

Janex

I didn't know it had arrived there was no note from the courier through my door or anything then about 8pm that evening there was a knock at the door and my neighbour and her husband were stood there with the crate - they had carried it all the way down the road for me :shock: . The thing is if they had been less than honest they could have kept it as I had no idea it had come!

Caz

Caz said:
Jack's-Jane said:
Caz said:

Caz

Janex

I didn't know it had arrived there was no note from the courier through my door or anything then about 8pm that evening there was a knock at the door and my neighbour and her husband were stood there with the crate - they had carried it all the way down the road for me :shock: . The thing is if they had been less than honest they could have kept it as I had no idea it had come!

Caz

Thats what always worries me as the couriers never seem to leave a card :?

Janex

I nabbed it after all! The seller put on a postage option and I got the crate for £55! So I'm a happy bunny! So I'll try the bonding again with Hazel and Tamlin this weekend and hope after a sat and sun in the kitchen together they'll get on :? I hope! Then they can move in!

Courier did more or less the same with mine last week he just left it outside with no card left would not of knowing if mom did not come in and notice it. was in waiting of cage & was keeping a look out so I don't think he even knocked :x

Back