• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Isabel look who has the toy you sent!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
One of the toys you sent in your goody parcel has a new home!

Treasureadvar.jpg

With Treasure! :D

kayjay said:
She's so pretty, how is she doing?

Very well :D she is eating for England and loves a run round. all her matts are now removed, even the small ones on her tum. So now she just needs to gain some weight.

Aww, I love Treasure! :love: :love: :love:

I'll be keeping an eye out for how this little lady is doing. I bet she's feeling much better now she's clean and unmatted!

Gemma xx

Awwww how lovely. thanky so much for posting that picture. And it's great to see Treasure looking perky.

P.S it's actually an aardvark :wink: :lol:

Awwwwww Treasure is looking great Jill.

You have done a brill job with her. :thumb:

Do you want to do my cat now? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: she's a vicious thing. She wasn't groomed by her previous owners and has never got used to it. I keep having to get her shaved at the vets for £94 a time. :shock: :shock:

Justine a pair of strong gardening gloves and a towel..does the trick for naughty cats...oh and get your partner to hold the biting end! :lol:

honeybunny said:
Justine a pair of strong gardening gloves and a towel..does the trick for naughty cats...oh and get your partner to hold the biting end! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How do you cut/shave with the towel on though. I have never worked that out. :lol: :lol:

[
How do you cut/shave with the towel on though. I have never worked that out. :lol: :lol:[/quote]

a bit at a time..moving the towel carefully to keep the legs inside! :D

Back