• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LENIN...A reprieve...vibes please

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Lenins abcess has filled back up overnight . it looks worse than ever . :cry: :cry: :cry:

i think the pus is filling his nasel passages as he is struggling to breathe properly . he sounds like a child with a cold . :cry:

i ve just fed him his greens though and he did eat .
i cant believe how much worse he looks and sounds today :cry:

Oh no Angie :cry:

It's probably all the gunk from the abscess draining into his nasal passages.
Did your Vet advise using Sterile Saline Nose drops? Not easy to administer to a Bun and some Buns cant cope with that sort of stress. But if Lenin can it MIGHT clear the pus out :?

Poor Lenin and poor you :cry:

Janex

Oh God Angie, I'm so sorry :cry: It's looking like Tilly is planning giving up today too :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm thinking about you both XXXX

Did your Vet advise using Sterile Saline Nose drops? Not easy to administer to a Bun and some Buns cant cope with that sort of stress. But if Lenin can it MIGHT clear the pus out

NO JANE SHE DIDNT :?

AM BATHEING HIS NOSE AND TRYING TO GET AS MUCH AS I CAN OUT . THATS ALL :cry:

Lenin

Hi there,

If there is a lot of pus Lenin's immune system is certainly putting up a good fight, and he doing his very best to beat it.

Wishing him all the best from Sue

oh gosh

i am thinking of you - let me know if i can do anything

(((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))

Sue
xx

back to the vets this morning .
im sending OH . i cant do it . i dont think he ll be coming back .

he is still eating but his appetite is less . He seems to be aggitated and his breathing is bad as his nose is full of gunk .

poor Lenin . i just cant believe it :cry:

Angie

Back