• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of Tilly and Humphrey

bunny-mad

Mama Doe
These are a bit old but I never got round to uploading them - sorry if they're a bit big!

In the Eglu:
P1010162.jpg

Sitting in Sylvia's dug-out:
P1010164.jpg

Humphrey:
P1010165.jpg

Humphrey:
P1010105.jpg

Tilly:
P1010104.jpg

:shock: :love: :shock: :love: :shock: :love: :shock: :love: :shock: :love: :shock: :love: :shock: :love: :shock: :love: :shock: :love: :shock: :love::shock: :love: :shock: :love: :shock:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG They are GORGEOUS!! Want them, Want them, Want them!!!!!
:shock: :love: :shock: :love: :shock: :love: :shock: :love: :shock: :love: :shock: :love: :shock: :love: :shock: :love: :shock: :love: :shock: :love::shock: :love: :shock: :love: :shock:

Snowflakes mummy said:
They're gorgeous beware if Becki sees them you might have to keep them under lock and key!

Whatever do you mean?! :oops: :lol: Ooooh, Just realised - Ones even called Tilly!!! :shock: X

beckiboo186 said:
Snowflakes mummy said:
They're gorgeous beware if Becki sees them you might have to keep them under lock and key!

Whatever do you mean?! :oops: :lol: Ooooh, Just realised - Ones even called Tilly!!! :shock: X

:lol: I even thought they were your photos! I didn't twig until I looked again and realised it wasn't your username! :lol: :lol:

Beautiful bunnies... I'm starting to think that all Tillys are gorgeous! :love:

Morrigan1981 said:
:lol: I even thought they were your photos! I didn't twig until I looked again and realised it wasn't your username! :lol: :lol:

Beautiful bunnies... I'm starting to think that all Tillys are gorgeous! :love:

Aww, All Tillys are gorgeous :wink: You should've known they werent my Tilly, They have lovely normal ears!! :lol: I really think I need a b&w loppy bun though :? ... These two are the image of Tills Mummy. Keep coming back to look at them again :oops: XX

Diddeen said:
aaaawwww they are beautiful!! They look so alike... how do u know who is who??

Tilly has white tips on her ears and a flat nose, Humphrey has all black ears and a pointy nose :)

Back