• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:( U/D New pic

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Tills has had a really bad day today, She was doing so well yesterday then last night she started going off, shes been pretty lifeless and just doesnt move from her bed :( She is so clingy, I try to put her down and she jumps straight back at me, I really thought she was giving up today :cry: Seems slightly better this evening, think we're both pretty worn out now, My stomach churns constantly at the thought of loosing her and I feel sick all the time. Shes started getting really stressed at having all her medicine, Shes going to hate us soon .. God, I just cant bare the thought of loosing her - Feel like screaming :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

P1010011-1.jpg

Sorry :( .. Becki X

awww so sorry tills is having a bad day sending her loads of ((((((((vibes)))))))))) and loads of hugs to you both

:( so sorry hun..maybe if you managed to relax a little around her..i know its impossible but maybe go outside and catch your breath for a while before handling her.shes picking up on how youre feeling adn panicking and its affecting her already panciking..
shes so clingy because shes so scared and confused and youre her comfort and support..just take it one step at a time..dont look too far ahead or it will be too far to judge the distance if you knwo what i mean..youll get moree stressed at the wot if..when..etc..

i send hugs to you all and special bunny hugs and healing vibes for tilly xx

Aw no, poor Tills and poor you. (((((HUGS)))))

It must be heartbreaking seeing Tilly like this, but she loves you and obviously wants to keep going. I know it's hard but you're doing everything right and she will appreciate it, trust me.

Sending vibes Tilly's (and your) way.

AMETHYST

Awww, I know what your going through, it's heartbreaking seeing your bun ill. :cry: :cry:

Chin up, be strong for Tills,

Nicola

I know you will be strong for Tilly Becki. And we are all here for you.
It really is an emotional roller-coaster nursing a very poorly Bun :cry:

Sending hugs your way

Janex

Poor Tills. :cry: Its just heartbreaking seeing her so poorly, sending hugs for you and snuggles for Tills. And remember Becki you're the best person to take care of her and don't you forget it, Tills would never hate you. :) Xx

I`m sorry things are still hard Becki but i know Till`s is getting all the love she needs from you.
I know nursing a poorly bunny can be so hard at times but Till`s is in the best hands with you, as she knows you love her & feels safe with you.

Hugs to you & noserubs to tilly.

Su.x

I'm so sorry Becki... I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through. I'm not far from you, so if there is anything we can do to help... xxx

Morrigan1981 said:
I'm so sorry Becki... I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through. I'm not far from you, so if there is anything we can do to help... xxx

Thank You, Thats so kind xXx

Oh Becki I wish I could make everything better for you and Tilly,thank goodness she's got you and your lovely family taking care of her she's in the best hands.Sending lots of love and lots of snuggles from Gabbie and Sylvie xxx

Oh poor Becki.....you don't half seem to go through the mill with your furries, I am so sorry, it is really hard to keep climbing back up again. I know I have probably missed something....but what is wrong with your little girl? xxx

Back