• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the mad house

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
here are a few pics of the looneys here at the madhouse:
Princess Pepper:

Luna:

Bing and Apito

Luna ans Pepper

Mungo:

Chance and Ben:

Baz:

Holly:

Eddie:

Del:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa064.jpg

Aww is mungo a chicjilla? I've always wanted a chinchilla but have no room. How do you look after all those aniamls, must be expensive. :lol:

It's okay, I have started saving up money and they are all generally easy to care for and get plenty of attention

Lol i thought i had alot, i've got to 3 hamsters, 2 gerbils and currently 5 rabbits but the 2 black ones are temporary. In July after my holiday i'm getting 2 guinea pigs and my mam keeps saying i'm like a pet shop, wonder what she would say about yours :lol: I'm lucky mine share the same bedding, straw and sawdust and the same food aswell.

Awwww, beautiful furries! :love: I love your piggy pics, they are so photogenic :love: :love:

Do you get Rabbiting On magazine? I meant to tell you, there is a picture of a bunny in there that looks just like Baz! :D

It's the magazine from the Rabbit Welfare Association so it's sent to all members, not sure if you can buy it in the shops :( (but I might be wrong..)

Back