• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's true, I love my buns!

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
The snow is falling thick and fast here now so I earlier I donned my coat, woolly hat and wellies and went out to feed the buns and get them all snuggled up for the night with extra hay and their snuggle safe.

As soon as I got near the hutch Harley and Jen came bounding to the door and started rattling their dangly toy and I just melted :love: I love them sooo much.. they are my babies :love: I could have happily sat there in the snow for hours cuddling Harley and giving Jen nose rubs. No matter how poo my day has been or how stressed I am about work and everything else, my bunnies are always there and they are always wonderful :love:

I love making sure they are happy and healthy too.. it's such a joy going out to the greengrocer to get supplies of yummy veggies for them, and getting all excited over finding some really nice lush hay for them to try :oops:

To know a bun really is to love a bun :D I just wish I've discovered how wonderful rabbits are years ago! :love: :love:

ditto!! i remember a couple of years ago and i just found my nana had died, we shut up work early and went home. it was snowing and i went in the garden with the buns and let them out. I was so sad but the bunnies comforted me and we made a snowman, he even had a carrot for his nose. My dutch bunny decided she fancied a snack and pinched the snowmans nose and ran off with it...well i stood there with tears down my face but at the same time a big smile. I then realised how much i need bunnies in my life and as you say they are always there to love you back!
You're nobunny til somebunny loves you :wink:

I know how you feel I've just got in from making my 2 snug & warm for the night & I felt like staying out with them...
I love them so much & they make me feel so happy :D .. Fudge was really nervous when he came here & now he come running up to us for attention :love: :love: and Furby only came to live with us last saturday but it seems like shes always been with us.. And then theres my big boy Bertie hes my 1st bun & very spoilt ..
I wish other people could see what fantastic pets rabbits make.

Polly and Sybil live in the living room at the moment and quite often I will be sitting there stressing about not getting enough study done and they come out into the run and do something funny and make me laugh!

At the moment they love having a towel in the run, they come out and flop on it, snuggle up together on it (Dan says they look like they are nesting cuddled up in the towel!) and Polly likes hiding under it - you just seem a bunny shape moving about underneath - even Sybil looks bemused at it all. They cheer me up no end :D

Awww :love: I love the story about the cheeky bunny pinching the snowman's nose :lol:

Things have been really stressful here recently, but going out and seeing the buns though really makes me appreciate that it's not all bad :love:

I was cleaning out the hutch yesterday evening in 5inches of snow. Only snow of the year and I am doing the hutch - my neighbours must think i am MAD AND CRAZY!!!

But so wanted them to be warm and clean and snug for the night!!! They are always happy to see me and love me coming out to give them their dinner - they are such little characters!!

Awww I know exactly how you feel! I love my bunnies so much :love: If something upsets me at work I just think about how when I get home Trip will come running for his cuddle and the girls will be jumping about reasy to play :love: I ususlly end up with a big smile on my face, the people I work with must think Im crazy :lol:

Back