• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RWA Active Members Forum

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
Hope you don't mind me posting this here Tamsin, if it's inappropriate just remove it, however I thought it may be of interest seeing as there have been some debates regarding rabbit welfare recently, this may be worth joining:

Active members forum

One of the biggest problems faced by the Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund is that there are only a few of us volunteers on the committee. Most of us also hold down full-time jobs and there are only so many hours in the day! We are proud of what we have achieved over the years but we know we could do so much more if we had some more help. We would love to tap into the ideas and views that our members have in the hope that we can make a difference to pet rabbits in the UK…because rabbits deserve better.

To try and harness the power of our members, the Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund are about to start the ‘Active Members Forum’. The purpose is to provide a forum to focus on specific, meaty issues about rabbit welfare and to collate our members’ views and ideas in a bid to solving the many problems faced by rabbits.

The first topic we want to raise is ‘Rabbits in Pet Shops – what can we do?’

If you feel you have something valuable to contribute to this topic, now is your chance to make a difference.

For instructions on how to join, please send your name and postcode to hq@rabbitwelfare.co.uk

Hi Lynda

I vaguely remember reading this in the RO mag this week and have emailed the requested info to be able to join :D .

Can I ask is the active members forum solely for RO members or can anyone join & when is it going to be up and running do you know :?:

Dunno and dunno :oops: :roll: :lol:

It was sent through FirstAlert so 'member' could apply to FirstAlert members or RWA members but I'm sure if you contace Anne she'll advise :thumb:

will do :thumb: I am a memeber anyway but Jilly said hers had expired so wondered if it was open to the public or just members :wink:

thanks Lynda :D

Back