• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Skippy and Twinkle in New Home

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I took Skippy and Twinkle to their new home this afternoon and what a lovely new home they've got! :D
Was lovely to meet their new mum, Sue (who has just joined the forum..Hi Sue :wave: )
skipandtwhome.jpg

Both rabbits were very laid back about the change of home and were keen to explore their new mum and dad!
skiptwhomes.jpg

Skippy having a stroke
skiptwho.jpg

Twinkle at the front
skipANDtwhomes.jpg

Look forward to more updates!

aaaaaaawwwwwwww bless them, they look like they'll be up to mischief soon :lol: :lol: look forward to seeing more piccies

skippy and twinkle

Skippy and Twinkle have spent this evening exploring the house and are well settled in. They have been introduced to our dogs Gemma and Ernie who didn't seem in the least bit interested! We are thrilled with them and have sussed out that Skippy is the cheeky one while Twinkle seems quite laid back. I will update their progress soon and post some photos as soon as I've figured out how to! Thanks Jill.

Re: skippy and twinkle

suesuffolk said:
Skippy and Twinkle have spent this evening exploring the house and are well settled in. They have been introduced to our dogs Gemma and Ernie who didn't seem in the least bit interested! We are thrilled with them and have sussed out that Skippy is the cheeky one while Twinkle seems quite laid back. I will update their progress soon and post some photos as soon as I've figured out how to! Thanks Jill.

Oops think I posted at the same time as you :roll: Cant wait for photos :D X

Oh wow, it's so lovely to see Skippy settled in. I had the pleasure of meeting him myself! Crickey they could be brother and sister couldn't they?!

Welcome to RU! :wave:

deeerrrr just realised this was posted by Jill not their new owners. Oh well. Still great to see them happy!!!!! :D :D

They are gorgeous!!! I am a little partial to a nethie or 2 :lol: It is great that they look like they are settling in their new home.

Back