• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits and Hares-Book by Anne McBride

Not read it, would like to!
Anne McBride knows her stuff though - she is a member of the Association of Pet Behaviour Counsellors, and lectures on the pet behaviour MSc course at Southampton Uni.
I have been to a Rabbit seminar that she gave, was very informative! Therefore, would recommend her!

CottonMather said:
Not read it, would like to!
Anne McBride knows her stuff though - she is a member of the Association of Pet Behaviour Counsellors, and lectures on the pet behaviour MSc course at Southampton Uni.
I have been to a Rabbit seminar that she gave, was very informative! Therefore, would recommend her!

Thank you!!

......and how come your Buns dont nibble the Duck-Tape around their water bottle! :lol:

Janex

Temporary arrangement - they are in the process of bonding!!! have to replace the tape every time I refil the water bottle anyway :roll:
Just added info on introductions section... meet the gang!

I have read it and would recommend it :) Some sections are a little outdated as it was written in 1988! - like the "Rabbits as Pets" chapter.
But on the whole, a very interesting book. (in my opinion!) :)

Back