• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How kind !!

Ivanatinkle

Warren Scout
I'm really impressed with the genuine friendliness of this site, I'm a member of a few others ( caravanning) but nothing matches this. A big thank you to Capel for taking the time to send me some lovely hay and a great big bunch of twigs from her lovely garden. All the friendly advice and help can only be of a big benefit to our bunny Parsnip as although I'm a big animal lover I didn't know much about bunnies.

Aw that was lovely of Capel :)
Glad you are enjoying the forum...have we seen photos of Parsnip yet? (Love the name! :lol: )

Its a great forum :thumb: I really enjoying coming on here :D
Capel(Hilda) is really kind & a lovely woman :D

:eek: Thanks for your comments folks. I think 99% of people are generous and considerate..it's just the mardy lot we ever hear about! The bits and pieces i am able to do are pretty insignificant compared with the astonishing time and commitment so many people here invest in the care of the abandoned bunnies we read about here. All the fostering,nursing and bunny runs you all do... please know that we, who for whatever reason, are unable to lay out so much effort, really appreciate it. :D

Im not really good with photos but ill give it a go, I keep meaning to take his photo so ill do it now !

Yes Hilda you have a good point about the time and effort involved by these dedicated lot :D

Ivanatinkle said:
latestpics021.jpg

Awww so cute! :love:

(You just need to copy the IMG code to display it directly on the board.

Thanks for the help that's one big piccie its actually bigger than him and hes a big boy ,ill get some better shots when he's out playing

Hilda (Capel) sent me some sample hay and twigs/brambles from her garden too!!!! :D

Didnt think to say thank you in public so now feel rather bad :x

So THANK YOU Hilda :p :p :p :p :p :p

NO NEED!!!!! You all pm'd me anyway! I'm embarrassed now :oops: You've all polished my tarnished halo so much that it's positively dazzling....so no more :) ...... please.

Ivanatinkle said:
Thanks for the help that's one big piccie its actually bigger than him and hes a big boy ,ill get some better shots when he's out playing
When you go into photobucket to select the pic you want to display, click on the EDIT button above the image and then select the resize button and click on the WEBSITE part. That'll reduce your pics to a manageable size for you.

Yes my step daughter syas he's 5, I hope he lasts a few years as im totally hooked even though I never really wanted a rabbit. :eek:

Back