• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bunny Shed

Fionabun

Mama Doe
Here are some pics of my my bunny shed which was built on Tuesday. I haven't had a chance to do much with it yet though so will post some inside pics when I have sorted it.

Clover will hopefully move into it when she gets her new friend.

Its 7ft by 5ft.

I'm pleased with it and I am particularly fond of the little trap door on the side which I can use to let the buns out into the garden and will give them access to the run when it is attached. I'll need to change the lock though so that I can put a padlock on to it.

Two of the windows open for ventilation. :) The man who made it is now getting very clued up on bunny care and took lots of care over it!

Bunnies002.jpg

Bunnies003.jpg

Fiona x

Hi all. Thanks for your lovely replies!! I am very pleased with it.

I hadn't thought about the little rabbit door being like Alice in Wonderland! Aww that's cute :love:

And my bunnies do love a snog :lol: :lol: :lol: , when they sit facing each other and groom each other's necks. :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :love:

I do love my dutchies but they are all dental buns hence much stress. My new bun, pending successful bonding, is a wee silver fox.

It did cost me quite a wee bit of money, it was the opening windows that added to the cost and I got slightly thicker timber. It was just over £300 :shock: But I'm pleased with it.

I nipped out and bought some sticky tiles and a shelf to put in it (for me). I will be adding some shelving for them later on I think.

Fiona x

Jacqui_UK said:
Aww great shed and cute door - does this guy make sheds to specs?

Yes he is great, he makes them to spec. He 's probably not the cheapest but he's trustworthy.

He made my walk-in hutch/run combo too. He's just a local guy. He says he likes getting something a bit different to make. My bunnies are in his portfolio!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fiona x

Jacqui_UK said:
Oh great - but just realised your as far away from me as possible :( Hope they enjoy it :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yep probably couldn't get much further away, although I'm right in the middle of Scotland, not too far North, but too far to carry a shed to Devon!!!! My neighbours go on holiday to Dawlish all the time but me thinks it would be too much to ask them to take a shed on the train!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopefully there will be a local shed person close to you.....I looked around a few before I found this guy who was interested in helping.

Fiona x

Back