• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

shhhhhh! need help planning! U/D piccies :D

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
it is teegra's first birthday on 10th feb :love: as i am not sure of duchesses exact age i will probably combine their birthdays :love:

just wondered what kind of thing people do for their bunsters birthdays, pressies, party, cake? :shock:

if i am just weird and the only person who gives the animals pressies/parties then please excuse me :lol: :lol: :lol:

dont know whether to order pressies in and not garuntee delivery or buy them up town where there is limited stock hmmmmm :?:

we wont tell them !
But if you leave a note with the hay experts, saying they have to be very quiet and not spoil the surprise then they will reply an say they will be very quiet when they deliver lol... well thats what they did for santa lol...

But yep I recommend hay experts for bday pressies... I gave mine a party last year and will this year to! There's no shame in it! :lol:

i decided i would rather be sure he would have something so went down to the local petshop. i got them a couple of lovely wooden parrot toys (one haw little metal windchimes on the bottom) , a coup cup (to try and stop them from jumping in their bowl when they get excited :roll: ) and some special bunny 'bannana muffins' to have as a cake :D

Watch the muffins, buns can't handle high carb foods, I personally wouldn't feed them. A small piece of banana would probably be much more greatly devoured...well if they are anything like my two! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they are teeny things, i was going to feed about 1/2 teaspoon each with mashed bannana 'icing' (they are special muffins for rabbits, not people ones) but they will be having bannana treat :D

here are pics of the pressies :D

DSCF6689.jpg

DSCF6691.jpg

DSCF6693.jpg

DSCF6694.jpg

hope they like them :D

Back