• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

teegra and duchess

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
my poor bunsters dont get to play in snow (not that we had any! :roll: ) so i took some piccies of them inside instead here are a few of the 400 pics i took :oops:

just for janes buns, my 2 eating spinach just to prove how yummy it is!

eastereggandsnow001.jpg

eastereggandsnow003.jpg

teegra doing his trademark kissy face (he has now added crossed paws to make it extra cute!)

eastereggandsnow063.jpg

teegra 'smoking' his nature stick pipe (he carries them round like that :lol: )

eastereggandsnow076.jpg

anyone else find that even when they are free range they stick their nose through the bars as though they are locked in?

eastereggandsnow124.jpg

my bunnies having a cuddle :love:

eastereggandsnow169.jpg

duchess saying her prayers

eastereggandsnow192.jpg

how rude!!! :shock: :lol:

eastereggandsnow221.jpg

just to show my baby boys mane!

eastereggandsnow259.jpg

what a cutie!

eastereggandsnow266.jpg

'my mud!'

eastereggandsnow283.jpg

cute butt pic

eastereggandsnow320.jpg

duchess jumping (looke at the sand fly!)

eastereggandsnow354.jpg

teegra is obviously scared of being squished (or he might be worried about being in the sand with duchess after getting a face (and eye :( ) full of sand the other day)

eastereggandsnow357.jpg

what poor little teegs has to put up with :roll: :lol:

eastereggandsnow365.jpg

'mummy we has run out of home grown grass'

eastereggandsnow375.jpg

'time to go home'

eastereggandsnow393.jpg

please note my bunnies are cleaned out, they just prefer to make a mess :roll:

TheGaffer said:
They are adorable!! Mine do the nose though the dog cage bars thing too :lol: :lol:

Nicola

do yours also do the sooo hard done by 'locked in a cage' eyes too? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheekytikki said:
TheGaffer said:
They are adorable!! Mine do the nose though the dog cage bars thing too :lol: :lol:

Nicola

do yours also do the sooo hard done by 'locked in a cage' eyes too? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine do that. Barney even started nibbling on them the other day as if to say " help, let me out!" even though the door was wide open!! :lol:

IsabelM said:
Are they still getting their own room?

hopefully yup, i just need to wait until mum has some time off to help me clear some of the clutter and for dad to put some stuff up in the loft :D

Back