• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my own website so exciting

Looks like you're of to a really fab start. :D

Only thing I would say is the text on the rabbit care page is very small, and I have a large monitor!

If you are worried about the page becoming too long, you could put all the paragraph headings at the top and have them link to the paragraphs so people can choose to read through it all or just go straight to the part they are interested in reading. :D

my own website

its only been up and running a few days my friend who has set it up for me needs to know what i want to include so dont fret rr will be mentioned

Website...

Hello All!

I am bunnyrun's friend who set up the website! Thanks for all your feedback, I have acted on your suggestions, there is now a link to Rabbit Rehome, and I have made the text bigger in the care section! I am also going to try and make links to paragraphs - haven't worked out how you do that yet, but I will!! :D

I bought the domain name and website package for bunnyrun to help with rehoming her bunnies, I was going to set a free website up for her, but decided that a paid website would be better, no pop ups or advertising, - and the domain name I chose, www.eastbournerabbitrescue.co.uk, would get more hits through Google than a free website domain name! The people who supply the domain name and package have different templates you can base your website on, and you just build it up from there.

Hope that answers everyone's questions! If you have any more suggestions then please post them and I'll see what I can do, we are in the process of getting pictures and profiles of the bunnies on the site!

Thanks everyone,

Claire

Back