• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My saved rabbit, i need help!!

chang_jon

New Kit
We saved a poor little rabbit at the weekend and are trying to give it a good home. the poor thing was found in the middle of nowhere and was whitout a doubt a house rabbit. well anyway, it wont stop peeing, on me! or pooing everywhere as well as the pee. it felt underweight so have been feeding it up, how much should it really be eating though?

Welcome to the forum :D

I'm not really an expert on this type of thing, but I'm sure there will be one along in a bit :lol:

Well done for resuing the little mite - he/she might be pooping and weeing a lot cos they are a bit frightened at the moment. With regards to eating, try little and often to build it up. I think some people on here recommend porridge oats to help build up a bun - cmon guys where are you???

Ooh - just thought - maybe if you post this in the Rabbit Welfare sction you might get a few more people to post.

Oops - just seen you are already in the Rabbit Care section. Hope the advice helps. :D

cherylwares said:
Ooh - just thought - maybe if you post this in the Rabbit Welfare sction you might get a few more people to post.

Oops - just seen you are already in the Rabbit Care section. Hope the advice helps. :D

:lol: :lol:

i just linked a thread in Rabbit welfare to here :oops: They'll be threads all over :lol:

I answered on one of the others :lol:

Back