• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie....and neighbours!!! hahahaha!!!

Veronica

Mama Doe
O M G!!!!! I am laughing sooooooo much at the moment!!!! :lol:

I've just been crawling in amongst the bushes trying to catch Alfie to put him back home inside the summerhouse.
Whilst I was in amongst the bushes, I here a "hello" from over the fence. My next door neighbour was stood there smoking (they are both lovely neighbours, we're very lucky :) ). Embarrassed I explained what I was doing in amongst the bushes in the dark.....catching a rabbit of course! :roll: :lol: .....I explain how he always sits here under the bush in the corner, and how he's been sitting there all day. Neighbour is like " awwww poor little bunny, I bet he's freezing". I make the point that he could go home at anytime, but he's chosen not to, and instead likes to sit in the cold and snow, and have me climbing in amongst shrubs trying to get him! Neighbour laughs, still going "awww poor little bunny etc..."

....then the funny bit......

....I actually get hold of Alfie, and pick him up....neighbour gets to see the 'little bunny'. Her face is literally --------> :shock:

She's like "OMG he's HUUUUGE!!!! Oh wow he's gorgeous!"
I'm proudly showing off my deraggled snow-covered, muddy giant rabbit whilst laughing :lol:

It was sooooo funny how she must have expected to see a cutey little bunny....instead she got the shock of her life! :lol: She was so shocked, she called her husband to come out and have a look! He was impressed too!

It was very funny!! I even got a chance to explain why I tend to be creeping around the garden when it's dark :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahahahahah :lol: :lol: :lol: I would of loved to of seen it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back