• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For those of you lucky enough to have snow...

buddabun

Warren Veteran
...I thought we could share our bunny pics. I know some people have put some up already (feel free to share again) but I thought we could start a thread dedicated to snow bunnies (no not skiing playmates...)

So, to start things off, here are some of mine:

Charlie's never seen snow this deep before (he's a seasoned veteran having already seen one Christmas, plus some snow):
DSC_0413.jpg

DSC_0285.jpg

DSC_0395.jpg

...showing off his jumps:
DSC_0298.jpg

Jack was very unsure until she got (thrown) in there (it's her first snowday ever) and decided she loved it, she seems to have lost her legs though...
DSC_0401.jpg

DSC_0399.jpg

DSC_0314-1.jpg

...on the bench:
DSC_0380.jpg

...and the newest addition (yes, I'm a child I know!). I got some very odd looks from the (elderly) neighbours!!!:
DSC_0428.jpg

it's head fell off, so I had to just chuck it back on lol
DSC_0427.jpg

Sorry for the piccy overload - I hand the floor to you!

Ok. Here's the link for the video of Floss and Bournville seeing snow for the very first time:

rex_06
[/URL][/img]

Picture028.jpg

Its amazing how white bunnies, never look white in the snow lol - but she loves the snow and spent ages in the garden yesterday.

Picture021.jpg

Isaacs first snow, he hated it! , an he skidded everywhere lol.... He hates anything remotely cold!

"Wow haven't seen this stuff in a while!"
IMG_0176.jpg

"Hey Vinnie, what ya found?"
IMG_0180.jpg

"Nothing but this white fluffy stuff EVERYWHERE!"
IMG_0185.jpg

"mmm tastes kinda nice though!"
IMG_0186.jpg

aww gorgeous buns!!! SO CUTE!

I'm at work in a minute so can't throw them out in the snow again today :(
We've had some more overnight thought not nearly as much but hopefully it won't stop for a while :D Love the stuff. Grew up in Portugal so didn't see snow until I moved to the UK and even then I was about 16... Still feel like a kid when I see it, it's such fun and makes everything beautiful, silent and calm.

Here's Wellie in the snow

Welliethefurrysnowman.jpg

I don't think he thought much of it! He seemed to be running around on tip toe so he didn't get his belly wet!

Buddabun I love your second photo and Charlie's little black eye is so sweet, you should give your snow rabbit one to match!

loverbun said:
Buddabun I love your second photo and Charlie's little black eye is so sweet, you should give your snow rabbit one to match!

aww thanks! sadly after a HUGE amount of snow today snowbunny has melted (go figure...?) and is not more, just a small lump on a snowy bench... But Charlie now has a big head 'cos people like his makeup!

The snow was so deep today that when the buns went hopping through it they were totally buried! It was about 10 inches deep so every time they jumped the snow was over their heads! It was so cute seeing these little bunny-shaped holes in the snowdrift - 4 little holes for the feet, even a smaller dent where the tail is :love:

love em. they are now all stretched out (back feet out straight) recovering from their long day!

Keep the pics coming guys!
x

hahahaha! there he is!!!

Couldn't see the last pic but the others are so cute.

God doesn't the snow feel like it was forever ago!? Weird.

x

buddabun said:
hahahaha! there he is!!!

Couldn't see the last pic but the others are so cute.

God doesn't the snow feel like it was forever ago!? Weird.

x

I have to admit to cheating a little bit though, these pics are actually from 1991 and the little boy bunny was the very special "Bouncer" :D

I let a couple of my angs out and they just stood there and ate it! Poor little things must have very good teeth not to get brain freeze!

Back