• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

F&b in the snow

capel

Warren Veteran
We took some video of F&B this afternoon so as soon as it's finished downloading into photobucket I'll post it. When the snow started falling the temperature started to rise so after confining them to progressively colder rooms in the house we were happy to put them out for 5 minutes. Unfortunately I put them into the small run and how I wish I'd not been so lazy and let them have the run of the big one! They seemed to really enjoy themselves. :D

You're more than welcome to borrow it until you get your new one.
Thanks Hilda, I might take you up on that :D .. Fudge has his appointment on Monday so I'll be in your area...
Andys booked a weeks holiday off work the week after next so he'll make me one that week.. So if I borrow it it will only be for a week..
I'd love to see Furby out of her hutch/run I'm sure she would of loved playing in the snow today.

Thank you Hilda.....
Andys had a good idea hes going to build a run that I can attach to the door of the enclosure, we'll leave the door open so can you imagine the room Fudge & Furby will have ? Bertie can also use it but I'll just shut the door when hes out in it :D

Back