• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spot the odd one out.

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Here`s a picture of 6 of my furries asleep on the bed but one of them doesn`t quite fit in. Can you spot the odd one out?!

PICT1125.jpg

Su.x

aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww how sweet, how'd you manage to get them all asleep at the same time?!?

OH nearly forgot.....its the little one on the pillow :lol: what do i win?? 8)

Awwwwwwwwwwwww my fave Doggie Sadie surrounded by Cats!! :D

OMG I am just trying to imagin what my late dog Gemma would do in that situation............. :shock: :shock:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwww my fave Doggie Sadie surrounded by Cats!! :D

OMG I am just trying to imagin what my late dog Gemma would do in that situation............. :shock: :shock:

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

cheekytikki said:
so does she actually think she is a cat?

Well she does tend to copy them, so far we`ve caught her walking on the backs of the sofas, sitting in the window & the other day Mark found her sitting on the coffee table! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: But when you mention the word walkies i can assure you she definately knows she`s a dog! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

cannonwoman said:
cheekytikki said:
so does she actually think she is a cat?

Well she does tend to copy them, so far we`ve caught her walking on the backs of the sofas, sitting in the window & the other day Mark found her sitting on the coffee table! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: But when you mention the word walkies i can assure you she definately knows she`s a dog! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x
:lol: :lol:
My mums dog lies along the back of the sofa! She's never sat on the coffee table though!

Back