• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone know any rescue places besides Elaine's in Manc?

karen&poppy

Warren Scout
Hi, i'm gettin my bunny Poppy spayed in the next couple of weeks, and a few weeks after i'm looking to find her a hubbie! Want an already neutered one around the same age (poppy's 9 months) and similar size (she's a minilop). None meet criteria on RR or at Tameside, any suggestions?

Have you phoned Elaine up ? I don't think she always has time to update every bun...
I think it's Kjay has a bunny rescue in Manchester..
I'll have a look 4 u now.

I got my rescue bunny from the society from abandoned animals, the staff are really nice and helpful I picked my bunny just after Rupert was neutered and they reserved her for me until he was ready to be bonded with her.
If you go tell them you have spoken to someone who has adopted Bailey!!! ( Shes a celebrity there!!)
Goodluck finding a new bunny! :D

matilda and cerys came from the society for abandonded animals in stretford

very friendly and helpful :D

they have a website, which although is not very up to date does have address and contact details

www.s-a-a.co.uk

Is there any reason why you want a similar age and size? "mismatched" bunnies can still be very good friends - might make your search a bit easier :wink:

Back