• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fudge enjoying the snow

karen354

Warren Veteran
Most of the day Fudge has been to scared to go in the snow, as you can see now he's enjoying digging in the snow :D

IMAG0967.jpg

IMAG0966.jpg

Aaaawwwww Fudge is so handsome :love: , and he looks very cheeky sitting there in the snow :wink: :lol: :lol:
It is great seeing everyones snowy rabbit photos, what a treat :p :p :D :D

Missed this thread yesterday Karen. He looks in lovely condition. BTW forget my previous post about it raining here...coz it's snowing hard again. Yay :D . With a bit of luck this old wrinkly will be sledging tomorrow!!! :wink:

Have been doing the gradual "cool down" thing with the buns again as we are going to put them out in the big run as soon as they've finished their hour in the COLD bathroom! Might be able to post some new vids later!

Missed this thread yesterday Karen. He looks in lovely condition. BTW forget my previous post about it raining here...coz it's snowing hard again. Yay . With a bit of luck this old wrinkly will be sledging tomorrow!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D I can just see you having fun on a sledge :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back