• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tills new pad

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Tills was so depressed on her own outdoors so Mum bought her this :D She seems happier inside too, she has contact and cuddles which is better, she's become so clingy whilst shes been poorley, its nice to have a little rest but still be near her.

P1010001-1.jpg

Snuggled up in my pj's .. She always sleeps with a pair or 5 of my pjama bottoms :oops: :lol:

P1010004-1.jpg

P1010003.jpg

Becki xX

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! She is so sweet! God thumper would have chewed that lovely snuggly bed up in seconds :lol: i always wonder how people get their bunnies not to eat them?

Your dog is good, keeping his head out of the cage! Mine sits, shaking and dribbling at the patio door if thumper is outside.

Gorgeous pics :love:

She is such a beautiful girl ... Is the cage very large or is she small ?
She looks very happy in there, do you put your pj's in there with her so she can smell you ?

karen354 said:
do you put your pj's in there with her so she can smell you ?

Certainly do :wink: She's pretty small, though the cage is actually for rottweilers & great danes :oops::lol: Thumperlop, She's def. not a destructive bun, shes had that bed aaages, and its still in perfect condition ... think shes too houseproud to rip it up, might make a mess :lol: X

Bless her, she looks very snuggly in her new home. :love: I bet you're a lot happier now she's inside too, what a star your mum is for getting her an indoor crate.

wow she is spoilt to the max! her new home is fab look at venny checking it out bet he will get in there :lol: :lol: :lol: awww Tills :love: Becki I must say she looks very well to me :D

Rallybunny said:
Bless her, she looks very snuggly in her new home. :love: I bet you're a lot happier now she's inside too, what a star your mum is for getting her an indoor crate.

I know, Mum's ace .. She loves Tills so much :D Carys, Ven wont be getting in, he's scared to death of it :roll: :lol: Yerr there's nothing wrong with her to look at :) Still as gorgeous as even IMO :wink: X

awww she looks like she is loving her new home :love: :love: i bet it is lovely to know she is so close

(she looks like she loves her mummy too, sleeping on your PJs awww :love: )

cheekytikki said:
i bet it is lovely to know she is so close

Tis Nice to have her downstairs though, she decided to sleep in my bed last night :shock: so I couldnt sleep for the fear of squashing her!! Tried to get out and lie on the floor on her vet bed, but she followed me!! :roll: She'll only really be sleeping in the crate i think, the doors open through the day and Ven will keep her company over night :) Think my pj's might just be comfy to lie on :lol: X

Awwwwwwwwwww what a lovely mum you have Becki, Tilly is lovely :love: Give her a snuggle from me please :love:

I am so glad shes in with you now, where you and your family and of course Prince Venny can keep a close eye on her... huge hugs for the lil princess!

Her new pad looks lovely. Do you have to wash the vet bed daily? I want a new set up for mine but don't know what to do.

Back