• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NEW PICS OF THUMPER.....IMPRESSION OF A PLANE?!?

thumperlop

Alpha Buck
Here is Thumper saying 'let me out of this run woman!, I promise I wont go mad in the garden pwease....'
emailthumps3.jpg

Ok, I'll let you hold me......
Emailthumps1.jpg

Ok I'm on the patio......now what hmmmm!
emailthumps8.jpg

GRASS........YIPPEEEEEE
emailthumps6.jpg

Is it a bird.....is it a plane.......
emailthumps5.jpg

Nope just lil old me flying round the garden hehehe....
emailthumps4.jpg

HAHAHA look at the guinea's........they so wish they were me, whizzin round the garden. (or maybe they're glad i'm out of the run hmmm!)
emailguinnys1.jpg

Enjoy xxx

CARASBLANCO said:
Thumper is sooooooo beautiful :D :) :D & you're a very good action
photographer :!: :!:

Thanks! Shes our lil gorgeous babe :D got a good Canon 350D camera from Santa last yr lol speed shot, great for a speeding bunny :lol:

bunny mad lisa said:
wow what a cutie!! those action pics are fab! so hard to capture a bun running. I would love to put one in my bunny mad magazine! if you'd like me to please email them to bunnymadmagazine@hotmail.co.uk

:D :D :D my baby's going to be a model hehe.....do we sound like pushy parent :lol: :lol: we have some more of her running and jumping if you'd like "UK'S NEXT TOP DWARF LOP" we can see it now on Living TV :lol: :lol:

Brilliant piccies. :D
And Thumper is absolutely gorgeous :love: Does look like he`s about to take off though! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

:oops: :oops: :oops: oh my god i must have picked the worst name for my bunny! I'm so embarressed!

He is actually a She :oops: everyone keeps saying he lol.....my partner just said well thumpers a boys name really! So I publicly apologise to my precious babe....who will now be known as thumperella :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you all for your nice comments x

Back