• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gorgeous Bun on RR

I have a french lop here aswell ;)

P1000448.jpg

I can't see pics on RU - have to go on RR for my fix & didn't see Nancy on there??

Vegemite is cute though!!! :lol:

My house isn't big enough for any more French lops :(
Maybe I could extend a bit more.... :? :lol:

you wont have a lot of luck, I havent updated RR for ages, will have to do it later, got loads of bunnies in that arent on there at the moment ;)

Daisy May is gorgeous :D

So many buns, so little time :lol:

Shame - cos big buns used to get snapped-up when they were "in fashion" & now they are landing in the Rescues :(

I want a Frenchie!!!!!! Maybe if I get a lady she can be called big moma and keep those two naughty bunnies in check :lol:

coukld daisy may be a frenchie cross cos she looks so much like a frenchie?

house extended..why if theyre all as lazy as bertie!!
Ahh sad but true every kid wanted a were rabbit after the movie..and parents didnt know anything bout normal buns let alone these monsters..
ah but you got to love em..theyre too laid back for their own good and nothing but nothing beats a bertie hug on the settee when something ails ya..hes like a huge teddy bear..and he loves being cuddled down with..

hes getting bif used to being petted again...he pins her down till shes had a nice nosey rub..head rub then he lets her go! :lol:
is mine the only cat friend as well..hes a weird old flump

mm id take another..but dont know what her ladyship would do!! :lol:

purplebumble said:
coukld daisy may be a frenchie cross cos she looks so much like a frenchie?

Quite possibly - she is definately a cross, Dad was a medium black lop and Mum was "massive" - I thought she maybe wasn't a Frenchie cos her ears aren't quite big enough, maybe she's an english?

noo not an english...their ears are way too long for them walk!!
nope shes got the righish lenght ears and the deep set almostpiggy eyes of a frenchie..and look at that side profile!!
shes truly beautiful!

purplebumble said:
noo not an english...their ears are way too long for them walk!!
nope shes got the righish lenght ears and the deep set almostpiggy eyes of a frenchie..and look at that side profile!!
shes truly beautiful!

Aaaawww - thank you purplebumble! I'll tell her, not that she doesn't know it already!! :lol:

Back