• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Rocky!

Veronica

Mama Doe
I thought I'd update you all on Rocky, my little foster bunny.

He's such a little cutie, and he has sooooooooo stolen my heart :love: :love: :love:
He's currently living in a hutch inside the summerhouse, and he is really missing companionship. He's such a loving boy, I do feel very mean keeping him on his own :(

He's desperately looking for a new loving home, where he can get a bunny friend to snuggle up to and love.

Sadly my only option of keeping him would be to have him neutered and bonded with Tina and Billy....but atm I can't afford to have him neutered, and I'm wary of trying him with Tina and Billy, as they have such a close bond I'm not sure they'd appreciate a third party :?

Rocky1.jpg

Cute little white tale :love:
Rocky2.jpg

Rocky3.jpg

He's soooo tiny :love:
Rocky4.jpg

Little button nose :love:
Rocky5.jpg

Rocky6.jpg

Rocky7.jpg

Tiny tot :love:
Rocky8.jpg

Veronica x

Its a NETHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Me WANT Me WANT!!!!!

dont look, look away!!!!

Unfortunalty i live in kent and am too far away :cry: :cry:

OMG!!! He's adorable!!!! I soooo want him!!! Unfortunately, dh would kill me leaving no one to care for the rabbits. :lol:

oh my god he is so cute i want to cry. it's the first time i've seriously contemplated getting another bunny (am already planning my route!!! lol) but I jsut CANT!

Oh I WANT HIM!!! He's made my heart melt.

Please give him cuddles from me. hubby would leave me if i got another bun...

Back