• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbiting On - Bunny of the Year!!!

I recieved the magazine in the post this morning - only to find that my Waffles hadn't won the Bunny of the Year 2006 Competition :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Could someone please tell me why my pretty bunny didnt win........

Just look at him - how could you resisit this face :D

Waffles01.jpg

The Judges should've gone to Specsavers cos they obviously cant see beauty when its right in front of them!!

Janex

buddabun said:
he is a beauty... who DID win?!?!? I bet the winning bunster was sleeping with the judges!

im sure i entered that picture in the 2005 competition and i didnt win then :(

must try harder...

although looking at the bunnies that did win, the judges seem to like bunnies in the garden!!!

better get planting when the spring comes :wink:

thanks Lisa!! I was overwhelmed to see Jasmine got 4th place!! she deserves it as she had such a bad start in life and is such a wonderful bunny!!!

Waffles is gorgeous, I wasn't impressed with some of the pictures that were selected winners. :wink:
I've just joined, so I'm going to enter this year. Both of my rabbits are stunning, its just a question of which one comes first and which comes second.
:lol: :lol:

Back