• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What should i do??

Dobbin

Mama Doe
As you all know Dobbin and Twinkle are happily living together in the shed - well most of the time. I watch them a lot on bunnycam (webcam in the shed) and they get on well cuddle up, eat together play with toys - destroy their hay rack!!! :roll: :roll:

BUT when they hear us go out he starts chasing her and i think she gets a bit scared. The vet says she is old enough to be spayed which i would like to ge done - i would take them to vets together and they would live in the conservatory togther after for about a week but i am so so so worried about him casuing her stress or injury while she is recovering - what should i do?

Sue
xx

I was in this position with a couple of fosters and they were fine, it seemed to me that the boy bunny knew the girl bunny was poorly and he really looked after her and washed her eyes and face and he kissed and cuddled her, it seemed to make their bond a lot stronger!

I did have a tris (an indoor wire cage) at the ready in case she needed to go in it and he could sit by the side but it wasn't needed.

Good luck, I am sure they will be fine

Back