• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sidney..New Arrival

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
this is the very handsome Sidney
sidneya.jpg

He came in last night as his owne is moving into rented accomodation on Monday before emigrating.
He is already neutered and will be mxyi vacs tomorrow so he can already go up for rehoming.
He has been well cared for..makes a nice change...and has lived as a house rabbit..although his owner said he can be destructive. He is 10 months old and, you can't see on the pics, but has 2 black spots on his back!
A lovely bunny boy! :D
Sidney.jpg

Sounds like you've been busy! Look forward to seeing the pictures later as can't see them from here.

Your doing such a great job for all these bunnies

Oh he's a lovely boy :love: :love:
My hubby has fallen in love with Flower by the way he looking for her on RR all the time :lol:

IsabelM said:
Jill, have you taken up rabbit juggling? :lol: :lol:
he's very handsome :D

yep! :lol: I am waiting fo the day when my neighbours call the police to report strange goings on....last night at 11.50 there was a lady in her pjamas with an old anorak over the top..and wellies...with a flashlight on her head. :shock: .walking round our garden..carrying what looked like an armfull of round hot water bottles and some cabbage leaves!! What a sight! :lol:
(but at least the bunnies had re heated snugglesafes to keep them warm!)

Destructive rabbits... I don't need any more of them, I have 3 right outside my bedroom, those girlies and Benji kept me awake til 1am running round making a racket, when they went to sleep, I think I woke them up at about 4am when I got up to go to the loo and the racket continued til I got up :roll: :x :lol:

Sidney is very lovely though :)

Awww, he is lovely!! I really don't need another destructive rabbit, I already have holes in the back of my sofa and chair (he is now barred from anywhere except the kitchen/dining room!)

:lol: :lol: :lol: at the strange goings on at your house!

honeybunny said:
IsabelM said:
Jill, have you taken up rabbit juggling? :lol: :lol:
he's very handsome :D

yep! :lol: I am waiting fo the day when my neighbours call the police to report strange goings on....last night at 11.50 there was a lady in her pjamas with an old anorak over the top..and wellies...with a flashlight on her head. :shock: .walking round our garden..carrying what looked like an armfull of round hot water bottles and some cabbage leaves!! What a sight! :lol:
(but at least the bunnies had re heated snugglesafes to keep them warm!)

:lol: :lol: :lol: She sounds abit odd, you should watch out for her!

Bump for Sidney.

I am fostering Sidney for Jill. Whilst I was in the house this afternoon he has been allowed to run around the lounge. He hasn't attempted to destroy anything, not even a slight nibble. In fact he has spent an hour sitting on the sofa next to me and licking my hands while I stroked him. Every time I stopped I was nudged to start again. :)

Is there anyone out there that can give this lovely bunny the attention he obviously craves?

Had to stop, my own house rabbit needed some attention as well.

I know I have two hands but I can't have both bunnies loose in the same room at the same time, chaos would surely reign :lol: :lol:

Back