• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have started the bonding

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Right now Trip and Scatlett are in the bath together. Trip is flopped at one end and Scarlett is flopped the other end.

I had to use the bath because its the only neutral territory in the house. I couldnt use my sisters because her boyfriend took today off work :( They have loads of towels to lay on!

I will be going to get some VetBed and Megazorb later so they can come in the car and then hopefully I will put them in the hutch/run (its all new)

There hasnt been any real fighting yet, but he did pull out some of her fur before. No humping yet either. They are putting more effort into trying to escape from the bath than paying attention to each other :lol:

My brother is singing them love songs :roll:

I need bonding vibes :lol:

sillyrabbit said:
My brother is singing them love songs :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hun your brother is seriously wicked!! - Hope it works!!! :D

Good Luck, They'll be loved up in no time :wink: X

Thanks guys :D

They are in the run now. Still no humping or grooming though. They had a tiny little chase fight when Scarlett jumped on Trips head :D

They were cuddling up against each other in the car though, and they were in the car for ages because I got lost in loads off little country lanes :oops: :lol:

I havent let them up into the hutch yet. I went and got some grey VetBed and have covered about half of the hutch with it, and I am about to go put some in Buu's hutch. And I got them a big white piece for them to hang out on when they are in the house.

Back