• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your bunnies like jingleball toys?

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
When I got my first rabbit I researched suitable toys for him, but was completely unconvinced that any rabbit would appreciate a jingleball. I thought the noise would frighten them. Vincent confirmed this by completely ignoring the jingleball I brought for him.

Jen, however, loves her pink girly jingleball :love: It's by far her favourite toy :D She likes to pick it up and run around the hutch with it in her mouth, throw it down the rabbit tunnel, and even trying to jump and land on it. The noise makes it sound like I have a pet reindeer! :lol: Even Harley is interested in the jingle ball, although he limits his involvement to just pushing it about with his nose. He probably associates the noise with Jen :lol:

Do your bunnies like jingly toys?

Some of my foster buns do, some don't. I would have to say more like them than don't. I got some really good ones in the past 6 months from the pound shop, They did a set of 3 and more recently quite a large ball which seems to be their favourite at the moment.

Buttons loves his jingle ball and rabbit toy, pushes it with his paws and nose, it's actually the only ones he plays with. He doesn't bother with the quite ones at all so i'm going to have to buy him more noisey toys, that i'm sure my dad will appreciate though the night :lol: The baby buns look those little jingle balls for cats and i even hung one from the cage for them which both bun and babies enjoy reaching and hittng :D [/b]

Well Bertie hates jingle balls :lol: he was so annoyed when I put one in his hutch, he picked it up & chucked it as far away as he could from him :lol:
The toys are in Fudges shed now but he doesn't seem interested at all.
Will try Furby will them maybe she'll like the toys .

my rabbit is deaf so he likes the jingle ball as much as he likes everything else!!! his favourite is our dogs squeaky toy, which he jumps on (cant hear it squeak) and the dog comes running, Buzz thinks its great, but our dog gets realy annoyed htat the rabbit has his toy!!!

Deej ignores, most toys!

He does however love his treat ball, willow balls, and funnily enough a plastic birdcage ladder toy that he like to throw around!

Darcy loves his jingle bell toys! he loves throwing things about with his mouth - the more jingle the better!! :lol: :wink: :lol:

MY shadow loves his jingle bell toys more so a little one I got him yesderday that he can pick up & carry then toss it up in air he thinks it great fun. Had to get him one of them spingy cat toy toys as well yesderday as he kept play with my cats one.

Nope, they hate them! :lol:

334uc7b.jpg

2nav52o.jpg

They like the little balls too, these are just the most impressive pictures.

Nala came with one when i rescued her from Bristol and she loves it! :D Ive also got a jingly carrot toy which simba and nala both throw around. Fifi prefers to just race around like a nutter she doesnt want toys! :lol: :lol:

jungle balls

My rabbit loved the 'supreme' jungle ball- even though its half his size.

I think most buns use them as a servants bell. Thrashing them about until you go and feed them / stroke them.

Mine does anyway- he especially likes doing it when im in bed

some of mine really like them, judging by the noise from the bunnyhouse sometimes. i never see who it is playing with them though!
boo, who went to live with bizzy vicki used to love hers, she would go to town lobbing it all over the place :lol: :lol:
i have a big treat ball/egg thingy that i use for their pellets and that has a jingly bell in the base, so knowing my bunch of gluttons they probably think that the jingle balls will have food in them :lol:
they are sulking at the mo though cos they are on a diet and wont be getting any pellets for a little while, honestly you would think i beat them with the looks i get when i go out of the bunnyhouse without putting pellets out :roll:

I have brought mine Jingle bell toys however they get bored really quickly and go back to their carboard boxes and plasticc flower pots :roll:

Rudy likes his and most of the time chooses to play with it in the middle of the night when we are in bed trying to sleep lol

I wish my rabbits played. Mine just seem to sit there unless the toys are edible and even then, they tend not to play but rather just eat! :roll:

Back