• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

horrible time

Dobbin

Mama Doe
i am sorry for not being ahround much - i am going through an awful time at the mo, a few horrid things have happened at work and both of my grandparents are very ill. I will catch up with everything soon - i am very very sorry - please forgive me.

I hope all is going well with the rescue bags - please do feel free to email me with how it is all going.

I have to say it is so true how rabbits lift your spirits - i came home in tears tonight and went straight out and sat with them for 20 minutes in the shed they gave me lots of cuddles and kisses and very much lifted my spirits - i love y bunnies so so much.

sue
xx

im sorry to hear you are having a rough time

sending you loads of hugs, and vibes to your grandparents

hope things get better soon

lots of hugs sue and will keep fingers crossed for you..this time last year my dad was fighting for his life in hospital and died in march..my bunny kept us all going and we eased his loss (he lost his 2 feline companions and my dad who he loved) so we got bif for him and they really helped watching them snuggle.

Back