• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shadow the weim at hydrotherapy!

Just for anyone who is interested. took these this evening when shadow was having her hydrotherapy, not the best photos but she swims surprisingly fast!!! One of them which i deleted was just the end of her tail!!
DSCN0999.jpg

DSCN0997.jpg

DSCN0996.jpg

awwww she is gorgeous

our lab and one of the springers went to hydrotherapy today :D (lab for arthritis, springer just because he loves it :D )

she looks very happy swimming away, will try and find piccies of my two in a min :D

Shadow went a while ago just for fun, but now she is going to help her osteo arthritis. She loves it and hopefully next week will be free swimming off the lead, as long as i run round fast enough she keeps going! :lol: Love seeing her do it though, took the pics for my sister as she didnt believe me when i told her! glad i am not the only one mad enough to indulge my dog. she is also going to see a mctimoney chiropractor asap to get her all aligned again, she is very wonky!!x Jess

Back