• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

domino!!!!!

becks

Alpha Buck
just had domino indoors fro an hour so he gets use to us: it was a choice of us sitting with him in teh cold, or him sitting with us in teh warmth...we chose the latter!

so whilst he was in i used it as a photo oppertunity.

problem is i have mislaid my battery cahrger, so have had to use the cameraphoen for now.

better quality pics will follow soon,a nd even mroe when i begin teh bonding process iwth sam :)

me and domino
domino1.jpg

nick and domino
domino4.jpg

makinga point that as teh man of the house he shoudl have full us eof tv and stereo
domino2.jpg

and when ready to go back to his hutch,. gioving us teh nod
domino3.jpg

domino is proving such a pleasure to have around, and i canmt thank rabbit rehome enough :)

buttons&thumper said:
Gorgeous! Is he a rex?

he's an english, and the little girl he will be being bonded with (in my av) sam, is an english/lop cross.

when domino first came into rabbit rehome he still had his breeders ring on, so he is a pedigree, and aged just over 11 months now.

glad you all like him, i think he is a very handsome chappy indeed, but then again i am just biased!

Morrigan1981 said:
Aww, he's gorgeous! He looks very at home already too :D

and that's after i took him for a trip to teh vets for his myxi jab yesterday ;-)
- to which i must add (and this is credit to tracey, and rabbits rehome: the vet was highly impressed at how well domino had been looked after, and also at teh fact that the rescue neutrured him, and did accomodation checks beforehand)

i was a little unsure how he woudl settle at first, as he obviously loved life at traceys, and he is only my second bunny, sam being my first.

but he settle dno worries, he's already eating from mine an dnicks hands, and whenever i go into teh garden he will hop down teh ramp in his hutch, and tehn out into ghis run to see what i'm upto, and ask fora rub.

he is actually more settled tahn sam,a nd that is sayings oemthing, as she is a proper daddys girl, and loevs to sit with dads feet rubbing her ehad.

i guess we are going to have two very spoilt buns.

BirdieBun said:
he is beautiful :love: looks like hes gonna be very loved :D :D

what bird do you have?

i have a small flock of budgies (5: a golden faced spangle, two greens, a lutino, and a blue)) and also a pair of cockatiels (one pearl, and one grey). the white cage in one of the pics is the cockatiels travel/holiday cage.

the budgies have just moved out of the big indoor avairy, into their new cage, and the cockatiels have taken on teh avairy: the reason being foggy took it upomn himself, not only to master escaping teh big cage, but to suss squeazing through teh cockatiels bars....i found him in their stealing their food!!!!!!

well whilst we had domino indoors for worming, we thought we would let sam and him have a little nosey at each opther.

we didnt elave them together long, as sam is still recovering,a nd we made sure that they werent playing rough.

anyway sam approached domino first,a nd tehy both had a smell of each other, then they decided tehy liked the looks ogf our whicker chair tos it under and have a little game of chase in a circle.

after that we picked tehm both uup, one each,. and sam and domino lay with tehir heads next toe ach other, tehy looke dsuch a sweet coupel, here's hoping that this will continue, so taht once recovered the pair can be fully bonded.

Back