• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gloucestershire vet recommendations..?

tigerbabe

Mama Doe
Our house went up for sale on Monday and as both my parents will be retired from May we're looking at moving from Surrey up to Gloucestershire.

My cousin lives near Stroud (Whiteshill if anyone knows it :wink: ) and I'd love to live nearer to her than I do now, plus We could get so much more for our money house-wise. My dad says we need at least a 4 bed house just to fit all mine and my mum's stuff in :oops: :lol:

Anyway... I thought Id better start trying to get some vet reccomendations. Sooo does anyone have a good bunny vet?? :D

Oh and if anyone would like to recommend any good areas to live or any areas to steer clear of I'd appreciate it
:D

For vet recommendations in Gloucestershire I'd always go for Brad Cooper. He's just taken over Folly Gardens Vet Clinic in Tewkesbury but did work at Dragon Vet Clinic in Cheltenham. He's EXCELLANT.

He is brilliant with rabbits, really cares about them and knows what he's talking about. Mig, my bunny loves him. I'm pretty sure that rabbits is one of his specialities. He will do all tests possible but always keeps things as stress free as possible.

I'm going back into hiding now.

Thank you... thats 2 rabbit vets I've had rave reviews about :thumb:
All I need now is a rat vet that's as highly praised! :lol:

Back