• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A rabbit who needs to diet

She is over-weight but the angle of the pic makes her look worse. Her dewlap is squashed forward. Hopefully she'll find a home where she will get lots of exercise :)

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
She is over-weight but the angle of the pic makes her look worse. Her dewlap is squashed forward. Hopefully she'll find a home where she will get lots of exercise :)

Janex

Agreed! :)

I got 4 fatties here at present (all fosters). Meal times are a nightmare at min, cos one of mine I'm feeding up(porridge etc), I got 5 on excel lite (a really small amount), unlimited feed for my still-under-1-year french lop X, but i'm restricting her partner-NZ white cos he's a glutton! Plus then I got a bun that sprays if I go within 3 foot of him & humps my hand when i go in with bowl:shock: :lol:

2 of the 4 fatties are losing weight nicely. they are booked into be spayed Tues - one will be fine, but vet might want to postpone the other (These are Pudding & Dumpling I'm fostering for Jill :D )

Back