• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How likely will it be to bond 2 girls with a male

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
Well i got the mother and 3 babies today. The 2 black ones, boy and girrl are so lively and curious on there own but the little white one(girl) i'm keeping stays cuddling into mam and mam always cuddles into the white one unlike the other 2. Me and my mam feel guilty splitting these two up and are thinking about keeping them both and i'm wondering if it would be likely i'll get them both bonded with Buttons my male rabbit when he's castrated? Any help on the matter is appreciated. :D

What about if one girl hasn't been neuterd will it still work temporaly until they can all go in for ops. The male will be first to get castrated so will that work or are they still liable to fight.

Ok i will do that. Also when the baby gets to maturity stage will she start fighting with the mother or not?

Hmm thats going to end up being a problem as i haven't got space to seperate them if it happens. I can get Buttons and Amber both neuterd sometime in the next 3 months but the baby won't be old enough for another 3 to 4 months and then it takes a couple more weeks for hormones to settle :? Hopefully it will be plin sailing when there all done and bonded.

Best they all have their op's first and allow them to settle for a few weeks, after that, there is a good chance they will bond :D

My vet castrates males at 12 weeks and females at as young as 14 weeks, we have never had any problems.

Back