• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dylan and his girls

rachael1969

Warren Scout
As promised, here are pics (lots!!) of our new addition Dylan and my newly bonded girls, Saffy, Pru and Penny :love: :love: :love:
They are getting on fabuously :D

Super chilled out Dylan
CIMG0069.jpg

CIMG0068.jpg

CIMG0064.jpg

The girls adore him, and often come and give him kisses....heres Saffy doing just that!
CIMG0063.jpg

Saffy after she had just washed him!
CIMG0059.jpg

Dylan relaxing in the 'Dyson' box - just thought i'd try them with this box and now i can't get them out of it! They chew it, dig in it and sleep in it! The best £200 my bf ever spent...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
CIMG0056.jpg

Dylan looking as gorgeous as ever
CIMG0054.jpg

CIMG0051.jpg

Saffy contemplating joining Penny for a chew!
CIMG0050.jpg

And a sight i never thought i'd see.....all my babies together!
CIMG0045.jpg

Pee-po mummy!
CIMG0043.jpg

Dylan spots the electric trampoline.......... :lol:
CIMG0042.jpg

CIMG0037.jpg

Dylan..well....urrmm....smelling Pennys bottom! He's taken a fancy to Penny, he's always following her about and washing her! :D
CIMG0036.jpg

"Did you say cranberries mum?"
CIMG0029.jpg

Dylan and a balding Pru scoffing sunflower seeds
CIMG0028.jpg

The girls didnt get a look in....! :lol:
CIMG0027.jpg

And my favourite, Dylan posing and looking v cute!
CIMG0031.jpg

He's such a wonderful bunny, Saffy & Pru are much more confident now, and Penny loves to binky constantly which is wonderful to see, especially after all she has gone through.

Once again....THANK YOU Louise, Tracy and Angie. Dylan will be loved so much in our house :D He's already Daddy's little boy!

Rachael x

They are some lovely photos of them all together!

If you don't mind me saying I think Dylan looks a bit like Dolly (although Dolly has very small legs!).

Hannah

Willow_Warren said:
They are some lovely photos of them all together!

If you don't mind me saying I think Dylan looks a bit like Dolly (although Dolly has very small legs!).

Hannah

Not at all :D

I love Dolly's pose on your sig, bless her :D

Back