• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tameside Rescue

I know she does have some cute buns :love: :love:
The Agouti buns are Fudges sisters :) ... I meant to ask Elaine had they had the babies & were they all okay..

Didn't look much difference yesterday when i checked, will wait until later this afternoon then my hubby will be home & I'll check then.. I hoping for the one side to have gone down a bit ..
He seems very happy hes eating, drinking & going to the toilet just fine ...
He coming on really well & is very happy around us :D ..
He's going back to the vets on Monday so hoping hes okay otherwise they will lance the area :oops: :(

hi karen

yep i can safely say they have both had litters so my instinct was right about them,

I am quite happy at the moment as a long stay has been rehomed (bonny) on the site he came in sept

Elaine

Oh my... the piggies are gorgeous too :love: :love:

I had to close my eyes when we walked past the piggies when we went to collect Frankie for Sooz... I knew if I looked I would have come home with a few extra friends :oops:

I'd love to have a pair of pigs, but I suspect my OH would actually leave home :lol:[/i]

We were spoilt for choice when we went to get a new lady friend for Trooper. I let Kirsty decide and we came home with Wendy.
I liked Candi the chinchilla, also on page 3, but she seemed to be twice the size of Trooper :lol:

Mike

Morrigan1981 said:
I'd love to have a pair of pigs, but I suspect my OH would actually leave home :lol:[/i]

Don't believe it, my OH is anti-pets :roll: and we've gone from none last year to EIGHT :lol: Two rabbits and six piggies. And we might get more, I'm kind of thinking we'll get to a point where he just won't notice new additions :lol: :lol:

And two little piggies don't take up half as much room as rabbits although they eat twice as much :D

I must admit piggies are really growing on me :love: :love: I'd love a pair....
My hubby is worse than me for buns hes fallen in love with Flower shes at honeybunnys.. Last night he sat just looking at her saying "oh shes lovely" she is adorable though :love: :love: He said he'd like her as an indoor bun to join Bertie ..

Back